Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Swimming lessons

So these past 4 weeks L and I have been taking swimming lessons every Tuesday and Thursday morning. At first L was like 'I'm not putting my head underwater', but that is what we have been working towards. And though he might have hated me a couple weeks ago for forcing his head under...today was the first day L put his head under water all by himself! YAY L!! I'm glad he is not afraid of the water anymore!
But it has definatly been a busy month for me. Working 10 hours on Monday's and Wednessday's, then swimming lessons Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Friday is my only day to 'go out' since my 2.5yr old L still naps in the PM for 3hrs. (Don't hate me :)) This Thursday is our last lesson, and then things will get back to normal, and I can actually visit.
A

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I can't believe he put his head under the water :) That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know hey? Now we just have to keep going swimming with him, so he doesn't revert back to hating it. :)

    ReplyDelete